Pages

Just one beer?

Okay, now that we are well into January...it seems as though the days and weeks are flying by at alarming rates! This is exciting, though, because that means we get to start getting ready for baby! At about five and a half months...the end is getting closer and closer! And, while I know I said "I love being pregnant"..it was in that answer to the everyday question of how are you feeling, "ya, I just feel great, and really love being pregnant"(while inside thinking, if I don't eat right now, I might tear your face off!)...I am looking forward to the end...and a beer! Okay, well that was my subconscious talking...but maybe it has a point...
I mean, don't we all just need a beer now and then? I mean life usually looks up after having only one, and it makes most meals much more exciting! So drink a beer for me :)...hehe
 
And...on that note, I have been thinking(I know, babe, it is scary when us "blondes'" think)...but I think we all need to add a little fun to our life!  So many people I know seem to get stuck in life...and forget to just have a good time sometimes....not too mention they complain about how little time they have for anything fun...(you know my motto "we all have ALL the time there is") They get going with the day-to-day routine and life and kids and everything else that comes their way, that they do not pencil in "fun"!...And really, it is healthy. I know that lately I have made a point to try and add a little more fun to my routine...especially since I am alone most of the time. It has been easy for me on some days to just be "bored"...I do my work, rest, maybe work out a little...and then, what?...so, while you don't need to take a family trip to Disneyland...you can invite your friend over for...do I need to say, a beer...haha, just don't ask me ;)...or to watch your favorite show...or even have dessert...you can also have one night where you watch your favorite movie...sometimes, just looking forward to the fact that I have planned to watch a favorite movie or a few episodes of my favorite show makes my day feel so much more special. Or you can even make your favorite dessert or dinner...one that's easy, so you don't stress...love pizza, order in...yes! on a week night! When my dad was gone when I was little, sometimes my mom would take us to the store and let us pick out a frozen dinner and a treat.  Then we would go home and eat and watch a movie(even on a school night)... I loved it, and it was so much fun for all of us! And, no fighting over dinner ;)...so the moral of the blonde woman's thinking is... schedule in a little fun and see how it makes you feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments~ Chels xoxoxo