Pages

What's going on in the New Year?


Catching up with the Dizon's:
So I am still on this never ending roller coaster of me and my husband having a less than normal lifestyle. It seems as though ever since we got married we have had this crazy weird schedule, where we just seem to never be together...and although have I heard "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"..I still wish I got to wake up to my cute hubby every morning...dare to dream :).  However, I see some normalcy coming in our future so hopefully someday I'll know what its like!  Jordon, for those who do not know, is training in Honolulu to be a fireman.  He left for Honolulu in October and will be finished March 22...and then I finally foresee some sense of regular life...whatever that is! The one thing I love about our current situation is Waikiki.  Honolulu is great.  If you have never been there is  an amazing place to visit.  Waikiki is beautiful, fun and has the best shopping and restaurants around...not too mention the beach has crystal clear blue warm water! So my weekend trips to Honolulu are more like mini vacations...I shouldn't complain.

Anyways, school has started back up again and I can't believe that Christmas is over!  I had the most awesome time in Texas/Honolulu where I traveled.  In Texas, the ole' Haverty clan was officially back together...it was scary to say the least! we haven't been together (just the 4 of us) in quite some time and it was so nice!  And although my brother still enjoys making me mad, and my mom and dad still take his side, I ended up having an extremely fun time.  Clay opened my eyes to the "bad lip reading" experience on youtube...watch it if you haven't...I have never laughed so hard in my whole life! Me and Clay watched it way too many times, and then decided to quote it every chance we got... our poor parents!  After saying farewell in Texas I got to go back to my cute husband who didn't get to spend Christmas with us because of his training and hang out in Honolulu for a few days.  We had our own little Christmas celebration then it was back to Kauai. 

So our totally exciting news this week if you are not already a bit bored is that we get to find out the sex of Pionship(what we call our baby, Jordon made it up because we have Champ and Pionship, Championship...don't ask) tomorrow! Can you believe it, already? We are so excited! I am 19 weeks today! Jordon is wanting a boy...my mom and Darla a girl...and me, I don't really care! I am just excited to start buying things for him or her :) ...

Here are some pics from the last few weeks:

The Parental Units, aren't they cute?!


We got to see the cousins' in Texas! Too much fun!


My Handsome Bro
                                                                            Our perfect tree :)

                                                                        Jordon in Training


              4 Mos..I know not really showing :) But after Cheescake Factory, I was a little bigger ;)
                                                                Isn't he cute :)

4 mos 3 weeks....a little belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments~ Chels xoxoxo